Thursday, June 21, 2012

Excited and Scared!

So my friend Tracy has got me turned on to the "Paleo Lifestyle."  She is this total bad ass chick who does everything from raising 2 kids to softball to crossfit to American Ninja!!! And has an amazing body! She swears by this diet and thinks it could really help me.So I think Im going to give this a try! 


I really need to lose weight, Im thinking 20-30 pounds, so why not, right?!? The basic principle is eat like a Caveman. If you can kill it or grow it you can eat it! No sugar, no grains, no processed foods, and no dairy. Thats a lot of NO's! ugh So I have a 30 day diet plan, but I think I might start small, so I dont get too overwhelmed and do 2 weeks first. But I really want to complete the whole 30 day challenge!  I plan on starting July 1st! 


I figured this blogging thing will help me stay on track. Ill blog about my meals, my exercising, weight loss and everything in between. And if anyone else wants to join in the fun, let me know and you can start blogging here too! 


Well wish me luck as a tie a knot on my hanging tree! :) 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment